Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 2 of 3

We had our annual Pumpkin Carving/Chili night the Friday before Halloween, and it was a BLAST! I tried to get Serena to play with the pumpkin guts but she wasn't interested.


Here I am showing her how fun it is to squish the guts between your fingers.

She thought maybe I should eat some pumpkin seeds.


Getting a little more interested.


Getting brave enough to stick part of her hand in there.


Anyhow here are our finished products!

Westin's Goblin man. He decided to really "carve" his pumpkin this year. I LOVE how it turned out with the candle's light and the lights off.




I am obviously not the best pumpkin carver, but this year I did a witch. I like it.

Hope you enjoyed! You've got 1 more post to look at! COMMENT!



5 comments:

Sharece said...

I like your little witch! It looks way cute. And Weston's of course is amazing! You guys have talent. :)

Leisa said...

can you invite me next year to carve pumpkins?

Heather said...

great job on the pumpkins, they look fantastic!

ISAAC HARDMAN said...

we love Weston's! We love all of them.

Joseanne said...

Both of your pumpkins look awesome as usual! But you forgot to mention that you and Westin actually designed your very own witch to carve!