Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October 1 of 3

Happy Halloween!!! I have tons of pictures I have been wanting to put on the blog, so today you are in luck because I have 3 posts today! Don't you feel privileged.

I have really been loving Halloween lately. I am not sure why, maybe because I have a little one I get to dress up or because I have just been more involved lately but I just LOVED this past Halloween season. I made Serena a little Joan of Arc costume (and when I say "I" made, I really mean that my mom told me exactly what to do and pinned everything for me so I could say I did it myself), and I made Westin a viking costume. I bought my Cleopatra costume. Anyway, by time it got down to Halloween time I was feeling pretty good about the effort I put towards it.


Here is Serena holding up her sword.


Not the best picture but it shows the whole outfit

Me as Cleopatra and Westin as Eric the Red (the most famous viking)



Another cute one of Serena. She seemed to like her cousin's Samari more than her sword.


Also, we found some cute animal costumes that my Mother In Law had and Serena just loved playing in them. I think she looks pretty cute, Don't you?


Clarky, took some cute pictures of Serena in her Tutu a while ago and Emily just sent them to me. Aren't they ADORABLE! Clark does such a great job!





I hope you just LOVED my post. Don't forget to look at the other 2 posts for today!

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute! I can't believe how BIG Serena is getting. Miss you!

Twin Times said...

All of your costumes are awesome! Love it!

Leisa said...

THE COSTUME TURNED OUT SO SO GOOD. I LOVE THAT SHE IS PLAYING WITH A SWORD. YOUR COSTUME IS BEAUTIFUL. I THINK YOU'RE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLEOPATRA EVER. AND WESTIN'S COSTUME IS JUST WHAT YOU'D EXPECT FROM SOMEONE NAMED WESTIN. CLARK DOES GREAT PHOTO'S AND YOUR BABY IS BEAUTIFUL. I WONDER WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO KEEP HIM IN THE FAMILY?

Heather said...

love the halloween costumes, you did a great job on serena's! so cute!

Matthew and Jennifer said...

I love the costumes! Serena is the cutest Joan of Arc. :-D

ISAAC HARDMAN said...

The most famous viking is Brett Farve, Lief Erikson the second. Erik the Red doesn't make the list.

Jaqueline says knock knock, who's there? Peas. Peas who? Peas to meet you. and Peas Post again.

Alex says knock knock, who's there? Glasses, Glasses who? Glasses to meet you.

The Incredible Westin said...

Isaac, no one cares about Farve. And Leif is Erik's son- hence the EriksSON. So I think he and his father are both equally as famous. You don't learn about vikings in school without hearing about the father first.

Joseanne said...

Chelsea, I think that you should have scanned in the drawing that Westin gave you to work with for Serena's Joan of Arc. Just to show off even more what a truly amazing job you did with Serena's costume. Not to mention the fact that Westin only gave you a few days to work on his costume . . . you're awesome!!!

patty said...

I love the holidays with the Smith family. So much fun. Ps. The german forign exchange student the visited you for the german dinner.....priceless :)