Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tree House Children's Museum

While my SIL Heather was up from St. George last week we took the kids to the Tree House Children's Museum in Ogden. It was SO much fun! (thanks again Heather for inviting me). Here are some of the cute pictures I took.

Serena and Aiva being Firegirls


Look at all that yummy fake food, Serena LOVED it.


I had to get a picture of Heather, Aiva, and me all milking the cow (Serena wanted nothing to do with it)




Aiva being a cute cowgirl.


They just loved knocking the chess pieces over and moving them around.


Doll room


They had this cute little stage that the girls loved to play on.



By time we were done it was the girls naptime and they were exhausted. This is how we found them when we got home.
Serena


Kage


Aiva

Thanks for looking... post a comment.

P.S. We bought a new car! I'll get pictures and post soon!

3 comments:

Jennylyn said...

Super cute! Super fun! Great post.

Twin Times said...

It looks like a day of fun :) and congrats on the new car!

Heather said...

cute pictures, looks like you guys are having fun! definitely want to see pictures of your new car!