Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Events (Post 1 of 2)

So a couple of weeks ago I went down to St George for the weekend to play with my sister-in-law Heather and her cute kids.


Here are all 3 "babies" in the back seat of my mom's Traverse.


Serena was so interested in Cage. Here she is examining his belly button.


And giving him hugs



The other morning Serena woke up with the WORST bed head, I just had to take a picture.



One day while I was folding laundry Serena pulled out a little basket, that normally has her diapers and wipes in it, and sat in it, and got stuck. I know I am a mean mom but I HAD to take a picture.


Lastly, I made Serena this cute little Tutu to wear. I was inspired by this blog, and Serena LOVES it. Our friend Clark took some cute ones of her playing in it at our family get together the other day, I will have to get the prints from him. This picture just DOESN'T do it justice.
Enjoy, Post a comment! And don't forget to look at the next post! There are 2 today!

6 comments:

Sharece said...

I just love the picture of her stuck in her basket! It reminds me of one I have of Jas stuck on a box of diapers. So glad you were a "mean" mom and took the picture. You'll love it forever!

N+M Family said...

Love the picture of her in the basket! I would have peed my paints laughing. I Love being a mom.

Steven and Megan said...

Looks like Serena needs a baby brother ;) She is so dang cute! I love the tutu that you made!

Jacob Conrad Weaver said...

oh....I miss that girl. shes such a stinking doll. and putting children in uncomfortable situation in which they cry is definitely called for for the sake of pictures.

Twin Times said...

That tutu is so cute on her. She can be a ballerina for halloween.

Leisa said...

1. I love moms traverse because you can fit numerous carseats in it. Good buy mom.
2. Serena was born to be and awesome big sister. She is so cute with Cage.
3. I'm so glad serena finally got enough hair to have bed head. what a silly girl.
4. Ha ha ha i'm laughing so hard. I'm so glad you left her crying to get the camera. That's a picture to cherish forever.
5.And the tutu is the cutest thing ever. You are such a talented mom to make it for her. I'm jealous of your skills.
love you and i hope you enjoyed the comment. I actually love commenting on every photo i usually just don't have time. But i decided to let my baby scream and drink my coke and comment on your blog.