Monday, August 23, 2010

July

I know I have been a slacker on my blogging... I haven't taken many pictures lately, but here are some pictures taken in July from my in-law's camera's.

For Westin's Birthday Breakfast we did a Breakfast Salad. (Imagine pancakes, waffles, french toast, bacon, sausage all tossed together and topped with maple syrup and whipped cream)

Serena turned 1!!! I can't believe she is so big now. Walking and everything (but that will be another post, another time) Here are some pics of her eating her birthday Cupcake, which she LOVED!!



She loves her Grandpa, and LOVES giving kisses.


Also, Serena LOVES her GreatGrandma Smith

Enjoy the post. PLEASE post comments, (It will help encourage me to update more frequently)

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I still think the breakfast salad looks disgusting and oh so yummy all at the same time. It was great seeing you guys, Serena is so darn cute.

Genevieve said...

serena is just too cute! aren't their little slobbery kisses the best?!

Steven and Megan said...

I have become a slacker at blogging too! Maybe it's because we have been basically living outside this summer and I'm not in the house long enough to sit at the computer and blog. I have never seen anything like a breakfast salad before! Makes me want to try it.. Serena is so darn cute and I love her birthday cake picture :)

Sharece said...

I love the "cheese" with cake all over her face! What a cutie. So, we should get together sometime... :)

Marilyn Hardman said...

So Cute

Crystal said...

I miss you...

Twin Times said...

Serena is getting so big! I didn't think she was a year old already. Time flies. It is great seeing your family pictures and hearing about your lives so keep up the posts.

Heather said...

I can't believe it was a whole year ago that I visited you and new baby serena in the hospital! we should get together again soon!

Leslie said...

Good times...good times. We will have to recreate that breakfast salad for those of us who did not partake....although it probably took like 9 hours to make, so maybe not!

MJS said...

In the beginning the breakfast salad didn't sound very good to me, but actually, when we got it made, it was really pretty good - lots of work, but pretty good.

MJS said...

I love the kissing Grandpa picture of Serena! What a doll!