Monday, August 2, 2010

I Believe in the Miracle of Prayer


I have an amazing little sister... For the past several years she has studied Viola and has been amazing, she teaches little kids to love music, and has a real passion for expressing herself through music. Last night she was involved in a fire and has 3rd degree burns all over her right hand (see Crystal's Blog for more details). She goes in to the burn clinic tomorrow to see the extent of the damage and what her recovery will look like. She is supposed to leave for New Mexico in 2 weeks to study Viola at the University down there... You get the picture. Please keep her in your prayers, I know the power of prayer accompanied by faith can move mountains... and heal 3rd degree burns.


I'll keep you updated

Chelsea

4 comments:

Leisa said...

i haven't stopped praying since i heard about her. i'm so thankful westin was able to give her a blessing with dad. i to believe in miricles.

Crystal said...

Oh Chelsea, I just love you. Thanks for your prayers. I just was able to play both the piano and viola and feel so grateful for the power of prayer. Whatever happens now I'm just fine. I Love you so much!!

Heather said...

oh, poor crystal! i hope everything is ok! please keep me updated on how she's doing!

Sharon said...

Oh No! So sorry to hear about Crystal. I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery.