Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Things Utah

Here are some pics from my moment of fame.  

My friend Heather and me, she was nice enough to come watch Serena while I was a super model.


Angie, Marti, Reagan and Me.  I am pretty sure I am super cool now because Reagan and me swapped nursing stories together.  By the way these ladies are SO nice in person.
Also, my sister-in-law Alora received her mission call and will report to the MTC Febuary 10, 2010 to serve in the  UKRAINE DNIPROPETROVSK MISSION!  Congrats Alora! You will be AWESOME!




6 comments:

Leisa said...

Very cool!and you look super hot

Steven and Megan said...

Very cute! I will have to see if my mom still has it recorded so I can see you!

Sharon said...

Wow! You really are super cool now!

~Mindy~ said...

That's way awesome! I'm still mad I missed it, but you look amazing in the pictures!

Cherise said...

You looked GREAT on GMU! I was proud to claim relation. :)

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Is there a video online from the show you were in??