Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best 2 Years!


Westin and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday!  I can hardly believe it has been 2 years already... crazy!  It really has been the best 2 years of my life.  So I thought I would list ten of my favorite things about Westin.

1. He never thinks I am silly for crying
2. He LOVES playing with his daughter
3. He works so hard so I can stay home with Serena
4. I love watching him draw
5. He has such good work ethic
6. He gives me foot rubs whenever I ask
7. I love how he gets a little childish smile when he talks about super hero's
8. He would do anything for the people he loves
9. His love of the gospel 
10. His desire to do what is right no matter the consequence 

Yep He is pretty great!  I sure do love him!


10 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

Happy anniversary! It's nice to have such good men in our lives. Westin seems great! And you are pretty great too :)

Marilyn Hardman said...

That is very sweet.

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! I love you guys!

Westin the Incredible said...

One big thing I love about Chelsea is how good she is at making things up to make me sound like a good guy. I love you, darling wife.

~Mindy~ said...

So cute! Happy Anniversary!

Leisa said...

i'm so glad you married westin! he is so perfect for you!! i hope you had a happy day and a good weekend in PC

Cindy Lou said...

Where can I get one of those? You know, an amazing husband? (For the other readers of this blog, I am single. I don't want to replace my current husband because I don't have one. Just thought I'd clarify.)

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Twin Times said...

Congrats on your two year anniversary! You have a very cute family!

Heather said...

two years already?! crazy how fast time flies! congratulations you two! you are the best, love ya tons!