Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LIfe at the Smith's

So we have been living at Westin's parents house for about a week now getting ready for the big move to Brazil. Thing have been going really well, Serena loves having her Aunts, Uncles, Grandmas and Grandpas close to play with her.

Serena loves the bouncer here, she loves it so much that she sleeps in it.


A new found love for Serena is root beer floats. She doesn't seem to be able to get enough of them... we just need to work on her eating them without it getting all over her face.



(Enter Westin) It all started when Serena was bitten by a radio-active spider (not a genetically engineered super-spider like the movie implies). Anyway, after the painful life lesson that involved the death of her uncle she learned that with great power comes great responsibility. So began her crime-fighting career.

There is no way that there could be a cuter Web-Crawling, Cutie-Pie. Definitely Daily Bugle worthy.


Spider-Girl reveals her identity.

She was kind enough to pose for a picture with a lame civilian. Definitely NOT Daily Bugle worthy.

This post is definitely worth of at least double digit comments if not triple. And make 'em GOOD. If not, we will threaten you all with some sort of mystical malady.

8 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

She is the cutest Spiderman...er Spiderbaby I have ever seen! Love all the pics!

Sharon said...

Cutest Spidergirl I have ever seen. I hope you guys enjoy Brazil!

Joseanne said...

Adorable pictures of Serena!!! I guess that I didn't realize there were any radio active spiders in Mtn. Green - I'll have to watch out. Luckily the bite created the cutest little Spider-Girl/Baby that has ever been seen =) Ah, reminds me of all the times that we dressed Westin up when he was little . . . lol (sorry about that)

Heather said...

she definitely is the cutest crime-fighter around! are you getting SO excited for brazil?! i really want to see you before you leave! what are your evenings like?

~Mindy~ said...

Yes!!! Finally someone who's as nerdy about superhero stuff as I am! ;) Chelsea, tell your husband well done for me.

On a side note, Serena is still just as cute as ever!!!

Emily said...

That may be one of my favorite pictures EVER! Ha! I love love love it! Um...yep. Love the post.

Leisa said...

dearest chelsea, westin and serena,
I haven't commented because my computer crashed and i haven't been checking people's blogs as regularly as usual since i've had to borrow my brother in laws computer anytime i need to do something online and i don't want him to think i'm overusing his gernerosity. But i will take the time to comment now.
oh my gosh serena is to adorable falling asleep playing. i love how her forehead is resting on her arm.And who doesn't LOVE rootbeer floats. They are so so yummy! Maybe they don't have rootbeer in brazil. have you ever thought of tHAT. The Baby spiddy costume though is the best! Can you imagine if she spit up cob webs though. Yucky that would make for crappy cleaning.
i love you all tonz and am sorry this comment was delayed!
sincerly,
lulu

Marjalee said...

I SO love having this little spidey-girl living at my house! I feel so much safer with a superhero nearby.

She is so cute and adorable! We can't stand that she is going to be gone for 6 months! Eating rootbeer floats just won't be the same without her!