Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet, Sweet, Sleep!

Many of you had heard me complain about Serena's lack of sleeping through the night. It has been a source of stress for me for some time now. Well, last night she slept 8 straight hours in a row! I am beyond excited. I feel so well rested, and I already feel like I have been a better mom in the one hour we have been up. I think this calls for a celebration, and it is so nice outside today that we just might have a picnic.


Just because every post needs a picture. Here is a cute one of Serena and me.


Thanks for looking, PLEASE post a comment

8 comments:

Jennylyn said...

Lucky...

Jennylyn said...

I meant to say, sigh, wish we were there.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet baby! glad you got some sleep. itsn't it amazing what better moms we are when we get to sleep too?

Craig and Sharelle said...

That is the BEST feeling. Other than, for nursing moms, long, restful nights sometimes mean waking up a little "full" if you know what I mean :) But it's so worth it!!!

VERY cute pic of you two. Two beautiful girls. Westin got WAY lucky! Seriously... ;)

Leisa said...

WoW that is awesome.cole also didn't sleep through the night till 8 months. it really is a dream when it finally happens

Steven and Megan said...

Oh I understand your elation! that is great! I hope she continues to sleep all night. I was pretty lucky with Lincoln. He slept through the night at 3 weeks!

Sharon said...

You are a beautiful, rested, swesome mommy!

Heather said...

that's great, i hope she keeps that pattern up!