Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Diaper Bag and the Neices

I decided I wanted to make my own diaper bag and my mom was nice enough to help me out with it.  Then with the left over fabric I made a changing pad, diaper holder and binkie holder... just for fun.  The Changing pad turned out really cute but I got really frustrated making the diaper and binkie holders so they didn't turn out quite as good.  


Also my brother Ike and his wife and kids were at my moms house while we were working on the diaper bag so Westin played with them while I sewed.  Here are some pics of them being silly.



Hope you enjoyed!  Don't forget to leave a comment!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Look at you little miss domestic goddess! Well done! Those look great. Also, I love the pics of our nieces. I'm heartbroken I missed them, but I am glad you took adorable pictures!

Leisa said...

you are the fountain of perfect momma goodness.

~Mindy~ said...

Cute cute! You should make me one! ;) I should really learn to be more crafty!

Westin the Incredible said...

My Love, If the heavens produce diaper bags, they would look just like that.

Wendy said...

Whoa crafty-wafty!!!! Who knew you were such a little crafter, my goodness! You should make some of those and put them up on Etsy, you could make bank. You go girl.
And Westy - I love the helmet. I so completely saw a little version of you chasing a little version of Mario and Jake at the park today. It brought tears to my little eyes and I missed you guys.

Anonymous said...

61 days!!! OH MY WORD! :-D