Thursday, July 31, 2008

Q: Why is my phone in a bowl of rice?

A: Because I dropped it in the Toilet!


Yes it is true.  After a much needed nap on Wednesday afternoon I stumbled into the bathroom to do....something  and I dropped my phone in the toilet!  Yes it was gross but luckily I had just cleaned to toilet and I hadn't yet used it.  So I reached my hand in as fast as I could and pulled out my phone.  But it was obvious that there was water already in my phone.  So I dried it off as much as I could and rushed to the computer to see what I could do.  Anyway there was this article about this guy who did the same thing and he had put is phone into a thing of rice because I guess rice is supposed to suck water out of the air... Anyway his phone worked a couple hours later so I thought I would try that to and guess what?!?! I worked!  I let it sit in the rice over night and today it works just as good as it did before the dip in the toilet:)  Happy day for me!  

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hooray for rice working. But your new blog makes it hard to read. The white text on the orange background hurts my eyes.

Steven and Megan said...

That is awesome :) I wonder if it will work for baby drool too...

Anonymous said...

Chatzy:
Are you having fun down in Provo--sheesh we miss you at work!

Crystal said...

That is one of those pieces of info you hope you remember when you need it! What would we do without the internet?

Anonymous said...

that's weird. but rice is an amazing grain (how sweet the sound)