Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a blog, please comment as anonymous (but include your name).


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.  It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.  If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog when you post it, or I will email you back

5 comments:

Leisa said...

The day you were born and i was the first one to hold you. You were beautiful . the year we lived together laughing all the time . Also once when we were both living at home i woke up in the middle of the night and heard something in the kitchen so i went upstairs and you were cooking a steak.

Heidi said...

Hum, so many. I remember I was confirmed the day you were blessed. I remember sharing a bed with you, and you wet the bed, and I woke up in a puddle. I also remember sharing a bed with you and I found a tick in your ear, and mom and dad had to take you to the doctors to get it removed.

Steven and Megan said...

I remember when we were younger you used to say that Sara and I didn't like you, and we would always get a lecture. But we have always loved you!!!! :)

Sharon said...

I remember that you were always so dang cute and always said the cutest things! And like me...you have always been the typical, sterotype blond. I love you!

Heather said...

I remember a million memories from the last seven years. From high school, to living together for a while, to just being fantastic friends. I love ya Chels!