Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Serena is getting too big!

I have to write down this story before I forget it.

A couple of days ago Serena found a seed of some kind and insisted on planting it in the garden out front.  Ever since then she keeps checking the garden to see if it has "blossomed" (I am pretty sure it never will but that doesn't matter too much).  Well today she ran out to check on it and ran inside with her eyes filled to the brim with excitement.  She had in her little hand the beginnings of a weed.  Then she looked at me and said in the sweetest little voice "One day someone will marry me and I will go to the temple and then I can wear this flower!"   I almost died it was so sweet.  I LOVE this little girl just so much, she is getting so big and is so full of personality.


And just because every post deserves a picture, here is a picture of Serena in her Easter outfit.


Also, I have a post in the works about our baby coming in October, but we'll see when it actually gets posted, it is coming though.

2 comments:

Steven and Megan said...

That is a sweet story :) I can't believe how big she is getting! It seems like it has been forever since I have seen you all! I can't wait to see the post about baby number two!

Leisa said...

seriously where does she come up with these silly things she says. I think you should keep the weed and give it to her on her wedding day