Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pigtails and Other Such Fun Things

Serena's hair is getting longer and longer everyday, I LOVE it. I am getting so excited for the day where I can braid it just like my mom used to braid mine. But until then I am having fun figuring out other things I can do. I have been putting her hair up in a ponytail on top of her head for a while now but yesterday I decided to try to put it into pig tails, but the top of her hair isn't long enough to get into the pigtails so you get something like this...

I know it is kind of silly to have 3 ponytails, it is a little big out of the ordinary, but I like it.


Also today she was playing with a balloon when it popped. It was so silly, she picked up the popped balloon and kept asking where the balloon went.


Here she is looking for her balloon (note that she is actually holding it in her hand)


Joie is Westin's parents dog, and Serena LOVES her. The first thing she wants to do during the day is go see Joie, then constantly throughout the day she is asking to go see her. One day we let Joie inside for a minute, Serena was in HEAVEN.

Here she is laying down just like Joie






Here are just some random pictures I have taken lately

Serena was waving "hi" to her daddy as he shoveled snow


Lastly, Serena LOVES to put on shoes lately. Here she is walking around in some high heels!


Thanks for looking! Post a comment!

7 comments:

Marilyn Hardman said...

your family is darling

Crystal said...

WO-WHA!! She is so not old enough to be able to stand in mom's high heels or wave to dad or play with a dog. Will you please tell her to stop growing until I can see her more often.

Steven and Megan said...

It's so fun when your baby girls hair gets long enough to up-do and play with :) She is getting so big!

Capizzi Captions said...

Those are some pretty big shoes to fill! Love the update.

Joseanne said...

Serena is just too cute! I wish I could have been there when Joie was inside. I've lost count of how many times I've taken her out to go see Joie :)

By the way, I like to call Serena's three ponytail hair style a banana split (or at least close to it - you'll have to ask my mom)

I love you all!!!

Matthew and Jennifer said...

I LOVE the pigtails! :-) Serena is getting big so fast!

Heather said...

she is such a doll! love her walking around in your shoes!