Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nap Time

Normally when I lay Serena down for her nap she just lays down without any problems and falls right to sleep. We rarely have a problem with nap time, in fact sometimes when she is tire she will try to climb into her crib. Today, however, when I went to lay her down she looked up at me with those big blue eye's, tears forming in the corners, and she said in the saddest little voice "No momma, no no no momma, no". It was all I could do to kiss her and walk out of the room knowing she would be asleep within minutes. It broke my heart.



2 comments:

Leisa said...

oh that is so sad. what she needed was to say that to her auntie because i would have snuggled her in my arms and played with her till she got really grouchy then i would have gave her back to you.

Sharece said...

O that is so sad. (I know Leisa just said that, but I agree.) What a sweet little girl!