Thursday, January 21, 2010

Random

I have a whole bunch of random pictures of Serena so I decided to combine them into one post.


Serena has been eating some food lately and she still hasn't figured out how to get it down rather than all over everything.



Serena in her car seat


I have started trying to put a litle curl on top of Serena's head, it mostly just looks like a mo-hawk but I like it. I know you can't see it very good but if you look hard you can.


For Christmas I made us all matching PJ's... it was a lot of fun to do and I think they turned out pretty good.

Serena LOVES chewing on things, especially daddy's fingers

Enjoy! PLEASE post a comment!

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love it! Maybe I will do my hair like that too!

PS: I'm excited to see you in the morning! Call and let me know if it's a problem. =)

Leisa said...

She has such a fun personality! I LOVE HER.

Matthew and Jennifer said...

She's sooooo cute! I wish I lived closer!

Unknown said...

Looks like Westin is implying in that last photo that something is cooking in the over. Or maybe that's just me.

Craig and Sharelle said...

Good job on the jammies. They are WAY cute! I need to learn how to sew...

Sharon said...

Serena's smile is contagious! I love the red jammies!