Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Baby Blessing/ 2 Months Old!

WARNING: Tons of pictues!

Last Sunday we blessed Serena and it was so beautiful! I didn't get any pictures of the luncheon afterwards but I did get some of Westin, Serena and Me, and some of Serena in her blessing dress (which was the same dress I was blessed in) and the blanket my mom crocheted for Serena


She was so tired and hungry by time we got to pictures... can you tell?
I think there is a better picture on my mom's camera... I'll have to get her to post it on her blog so I can steal it.





Don't we make such a cute family?

Her headband kept falling down so I was calling her my hippie baby



Serena is constantly pulling the cutest faces and when I pull out the camera she stops. So here are a couple of attempts at catching a glimpse of her cuteness!









And finally, Serena is two months old and growing so FAST! Here is a silly picture I took of her this morning, Enjoy!

And don't forget to post a comment!

13 comments:

Heidi said...

She is so cute! I miss seeing her. I hope she continues to grow up so darn cute!

Emily said...

Serena is "so darn". Seriously. I love her. I love her. And I love you (and Westin too). I'm glad we live in the same Valley. Let's play.

--Em

Matthew and Jennifer said...

Serena is adorable! You ARE such a cute family :-D

Matthew and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matthew and Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharece said...

O I'm so glad you shared! I'm so sorry we didn't make it to the blessing! We were on our way until we realized we would make it just in time to miss the blessing. I'm so glad you posted so I could get a little peek of the special day.
Your girl sure is a cutie! Enjoy those cute faces... They grow up way too fast. But it's so much fun!

Steven and Megan said...

I can't believe how tiny she still looks! I love the picture of her peeking out from behind her blanket :)

Heather said...

I'm so sad that I missed her blessing. Since being called to be the choir accompanist it makes it really hard for me to miss church. (for some reason, I have a feeling they did that on purpose! lol!) I still want to come down to Provo and see you soon though!

Alora said...

Let's try this again......She is SO stinkin' cute! Especially in her little hat. Someone with impeccable taste must have made that for her! ;) Love you all!

Alora said...

YAY!!!! It worked!

Leisa said...

i love love love love love her so much!! She looks so much like you in some of those pictures.It's adorable

Heather said...

oh, she is such a doll! I want to come and see you guys soon! love the pic of your cute little fam!

~Mindy~ said...

Chels she's beautiful! One of these days I swear I will come down and see her in person. I can't wait until I have my own little girl to play with!

p.s. If you're interested, I'm having a baby shower on Oct 24 in Bluffdale - send me your address and I'll get you an invite! :)