Friday, April 24, 2009

Painted Baby Room

I know it has been forever since I have updated, and I really want to put pictures up of the new arrangement of my house (thanks again so much Mom! I still LOVE it), but I keep forgetting to take pictures... so for now you get so see how the baby room is looking.  Westin and his sister Joseanne surprised me one night after I got home from work by having the baby room all cute and painted... so then the next day Westin and I went and bought a crib and I think that it is turning out so stinking cute!

I know this is backwards... but here is an after picture of it


and this is the color it was before


Don't forget to post a comment!  More pictures of the whole apartment to come soon!

9 comments:

Alora said...

Yay! Baby Serena's room is so cute! I can't wait to see Westin's awesome canvas paintings for it!

Leisa said...

yes, yes very cute indeed

Sharece said...

Wow, that is stinkin' cute! I love the color and the crib. :) Isn't it fun getting it all set up? I'm so excited for you!!

Cindy Lou said...

I was there the day you bought the crib! And speaking of which...my mom and I might need a place to stay on the night of the 7th. Would you guys be able to do that?

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!

Wendy said...

Awww...it looks so cute, yea for you guys!

Sharon said...

Ohhhhh I love the green you chose!

Heather said...

that looks fantastic! nice job westin!

Sharece said...

Hey Chels, I tried calling you the other day to see when we could get together... It wouldn't go through. Did you get a new phone number? Mine's still the same. Give me a call and we'll plan a time to get together!! I miss ya.