Sunday, March 15, 2009

Westin's New Toy

So Westin decided that he wanted to start riding a bike to work everyday.  Which makes sense because we only live like 1.5 miles away from his work.  But he wanted a really cool bike to ride.  He looked online for a couple of weeks and finally decided on the beach cruiser, which is a little bit more retro style bike.  This is a Pantera 7 speed.  It actually cost less than regular bikes do, including the price to ship it.  He was so anxious waiting for his bike to arrive, it was like watching a child count down the days to Christmas!  He sure does like it now that he has it.


Westin unwrapping the packaging from being shipped

Chaining his new bike to the fence

Riding down the street




I gave it a try... it is really pretty fun to ride around on!  Check out the stylin' white walled tires!  That was a selling point for Westin


Also Westin made balloon animals at his cousin's little boys birthday party this weekend.  I didn't get pictures of the actual party but here is a picture of the awesome Pirate Ship he made for the pirate theme birthday party.  Isn't it the coolest?!?


Hope you all enjoy!  Only 5 more days to see if our baby is pink or blue! Don't forget to post a comment!

8 comments:

MC said...

I don't know why. I see Westin on that bike and I think "Willy Wonka."

Heidi said...

Love the bike and the boat! Looks like fun.

Sharon said...

That bike is perfect for Westin! You looked pretty cute on it to. I can't wait to find out if you are haveing a boy or a girl.

~Mindy~ said...

How fun! It makes me want to ride my bike again! Oh, and I think you should have a peach baby - if it was pink or blue that would just be silly. ;) Can't wait to hear what you're having! (I'm betting a girl, just for the record!)

Leisa said...

holy cow that is awesome. Does westin want to come to cole's first birthday party and make animals? You are so cute.

Heather said...

yay for new toys! that bike is so cute! am i allowed to say that?... it's cool i guess :) that balloon ship is intense, way to go!

Anonymous said...

So is it pink or blue?

I've never been an aunt. But all my sisters have been uncles....

Heather said...

i can't wait to know if you're having a boy or a girl!!! :)