Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


First things first!  I am so sorry it has been a month since  I updated... I know I should be punished.  

I want wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day.  I wish I could have given you all your own personal Transformer Valentine.  But know this came from my heart.


Friday night we had our friends the Heaths over for games and we decided to make sugar cookies as well.  


Anna made the cutest Cupid, diaper and everything!


Westin made a way cool Valentines Vampire but it broke before I got a good picture of it.


This pic is for Leisa Lu.  She gave me this way cool picture frame for Christmas and I finally put pictures in it the other day!  I love it... Thanks again Lu!


Westin gave me 2 red roses for Valentines day this year. 2 because it is the 2nd Valentines day that we've been married... not because he is cheap.

NOTE: The rest are just pics I found on my camera from a while ago

Westin was the entertainment at his little cousins 1st birthday party.  Here he is making his nephews Batman!


Here is my Mom, Dad and sis Leisa at my parents house for sunday dinner a couple of weeks ago


Leisa and Andrew that same Sunday

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Crys and Em here. We wanted to say how much we loved the vampire cookie. Will you make us one? Only, I don't want it to bite me...so maybe make a werewolf one to counteract any damage that may be done. Unless of course the vampire cookie is Edward because we can all use a little piece of him (that is strictly CRYS speaking...for the record). Also, we loved the valentine...how did you know we loved transformers so much. PS..love the new blog template. Looks great! Love you.----Crys and Em

Heidi said...

Oh, what a cute set of sugar cookies! Looks like you all had fun!

Leisa said...

oh my gosh that frame seriously looks so good with those pictures in it. I'm not just gloating because i'm the one who got it for you but because they really really really look so good. You are really beautiful. I want a picture of your growing belly please.

Marilyn Hardman said...

The best times we can have is with our own spouses. We do love them.

Steven and Megan said...

I love the pictures in the cute frame leisa got you :) I like the creative valentine cookies too. How is the pregnancy going? I hope you are over the All Day Sickness

Heather said...

yay for updates! I love the collage of your wedding photos, so gorgeous! miss you girl!