Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Trip To Ikea

So I went to Ikea today and it was so much fun.  I needed to get a couple of desk of some kind for the computer that we will be borrowing from Westin's parents (it has final cut pro on it and Westin is going to need that for school).  Anyway, so I needed a desk of some kind and then I also need a file cabinet so I can stop feeling so dishevelled.  Then the chair was only $29.99... so I got it too.  Anyway tell me what you think about the desk arrangement I came up with.



Next I didn't really need this but I did need more cupboard space and everything just seems so affordable at Ikea so I bought it. I thought it was pretty cool.  I still like it.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it! Everything looks so organized. Good job!

Heidi said...

I'm still mad you went and didn't call me. But I might eventually forgive you...

Oh, and I love your purchases.

Steven and Megan said...

I've still never been to Ikea... and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about it either. Your stuff looks great!

Heather said...

It looks great Chels! I will be in your neck of the woods this weekend for my cousin's wedding at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. Are you going to be busy or can I stop by and see you?

Crystal said...

My little baby is all grown up and buying furniture. I'm so proud of you!