Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Penny For Your Thoughts (Yes I'm A Copy Cat)

-Everyone else has updated recently and since I strive to be as cool as everyone else I thought I would update as well.
-My camera has been in Westin's car for weeks now so I haven't taken any pictures for a really long time so sorry about the lack of pictures.
-27 days and counting till I get to marry the best man in the whole world!
- Wedding plans are going great! I only have flowers left to take care of and Westin's best friend Mario's mom is going to do them so hopefully I can go talk to her sometime this week and get that taken care of!
- I took my bridals yesterday! I know this sounds a little bit self centered and maybe a little vain, but I thought it was the funnest thing ever! The whole day everybody was focused on making sure I looked beautiful, and I must say they did a wonderful job. Westin's sisters Heather and Alora did my hair and makeup and they did such a good job, they were so nice to do that for me!
-I lost my phone on Saturday :( It was the hardest thing to go without a phone. Luckily Westin is so stinking wonderful and he let me use his until I found mine. And I did find it, It was under the seat in Heidi's car. Thanks again heidi for finding it for me.
-I move out of my apartment on tuesday :( I will miss my roomates so much! They are so wonderful.

That is all I can think of for right now. Thanks for reading, dont' forget to post a comment!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I cannot wait to see the bridals! Can you e-mail me some of them? Also, I am glad you got your phone back...it's like loosing a hand when that happens. Also, I bought my ticket home...I will be home late Saturday night (the 17th) and will fly back Sunday night (the 25th). Good times, good times.

Emily said...

I cannot wait to see the bridals! Can you e-mail me some of them? Also, I am glad you got your phone back...it's like loosing a hand when that happens. Also, I bought my ticket home...I will be home late Saturday night (the 17th) and will fly back Sunday night (the 25th). Good times, good times.

Jennifer said...

Hey chelsea, (its your twin) how are you My mom just told me you were getting married, and I just wanted to congratulate you. I am so happy for you! I am so there!!!!

Heidi said...

I didn't know you were moving out. Where are you going to live?

Crystal said...

yeah, you're moving out!? why didn't i know?

Anonymous said...

Chelsea!! I am so excited for you! I would love to see you soon, give me a call if you can spare a few minutes in the next couple of weeks for me. Love ya!!

-Heather

Leisa said...

remember when you lost your phone on our way home from california and we looked everywhere for it and could never find it even after calling it a million times. then we found it under your butt. Ha ha ha i'm still laughing that you were sitting on it. ha ha ha gasp for air ha ha

Marilyn Hardman said...

It was so fun to see you have your bridals taken. Thanks for letting me be a part of it all.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed your shower, life has been so hectic. I must have lost track of the date in my butt.... I know you'd understand. (see comments history)

Anonymous said...

hey girl, when are you going to post your bridal pics?